Very Rev. Georges de Laire, Pastor
St. Pius X Parish- Mission and Vision Statements
Saint Pius X Mission Statement:
The mission of Saint Pius X Parish is to be a welcoming, inclusive and vibrant faith community centered on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ; His true presence in the Eucharist and based in the Scriptures and Traditions of the Catholic Church.
Saint Pius X Vision Statement:
The vision of Saint Pius X is to make our parish vibrant and matter to our community by learning and knowing our faith; growing disciples in Christ; serving the needs of others; and strengthening a family of believers through fellowship, worship and teaching.
Sunday Mass and other information are found on:
(click above for the guidelines)
- Since, Sunday, May 24, distribution of Holy Communion was restored in the parish. I am aware that some of you may not have known of this development and I regret the limited avenues for communication available to us at this time.
- This coming Sunday, August 2, Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Holy communion will again be distributed at the church. In order to facilitate a most practical distribution, I urge you to please read the guidelines provided on the parish website, and please do so before coming to church.
- Make sure to celebrate the Mass, either on television or via the internet, before coming to receive the Eucharist.
- The celebration of Mass at Saint Pius will be posted at 8:00AM via http://saintpiusxnh.org.
- Distribution of Holy Communion will begin at 9:00AM and conclude at 9:15AM.
- Distribution of Holy Communion will begin again at 11:00AM and conclude at 11:15 AM.
- Common sense and charity dictate that, should you be sick or have cared for a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, that you absolutely refrain from coming to church. A reminder that no one older than 6 years old will be allowed into church without a facemask. Please bring your own
- As always, be assured of my continued prayers for all of us at St. Pius X. May God continue to watch over us and grant us His protection.
- Father de Laire
Letter to the faithful regarding resuming the public celebration of the Eucharist from Bishop Libasci dated May 29, 2020.
Guidelines for Confession
Please enter through the ramp side door and have a mask on (new guidelines)
Follow the arrows
Please no more than 9 people in the church at a time
Remember to maintain the CDCs recommend 6 feet social distance
Confessions will be heard in the “cry” room, at the back of the church
Once you offer your penance,
Please exit the church so as to give someone else a chance for Reconciliation
Faith Formation Classes Suspended
Faith formation classes, grades K-7, are suspended from March 15th through May 2nd watch the website for further information.
Confirmation originally scheduled for March 21st is tentatively rescheduled to June 8th at 6 P.M.
Faith Formation classes:
Grades 5-8 Sundays 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Grades K-4 Mondays 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Grades K-4 Tuesdays 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Vacation Bible School